5 days a week
£37-£45k dependent on experience
WHAT WE ARE AFTER
- Chemistry, someone that we get on with and who shares the same entrepreneurial doers spirit. It's how we are going to grow and we want someone to jump in and have some fun getting us to where we want to be
- A Client/Account Director who can juggle 10 jobs at a time, manage budgets & deadlines, manage the people we work with, manage the design process, and all with a smile on their face. Working closely with the Client Services Director and acting as the engine to the business and the platform for its growth
- Like-minded doers, people who get stuff done and aren’t afraid to get stuck in and help each other out. We need someone who has an eye for numbers and creativity, managing the most efficient & effective way possible
- You’ll be core to leading the key relationships we have with the companies we work, at the coalface driving the business forward.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- You will be responsible for managing 3-5 key accounts with combined annual sales of between £750k-£1m. It is in essence your business and they will be your clients to lead.
- You must have been in a role where you have lead a number of different projects at once, building trust and strong relationships with the people that you have helped support.
- You’ll be good at managing costs & project timings, ensuring that the team you work with (internally & externally) are on budget and on time.
- You’ll be a people person to your core, helping the people around you to deliver successful brand design projects. Empathy & laughter are critical personality traits.
- You’ll need to be strict with those you work with and strong with clients to ensure that everyone understands the goals and are guided along the same path carefully.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- We have worked across a wide variety of projects; from brand identity, brand packaging, brand architecture, brand videos, the humble PowerPoint to interior and environmental design.
- In terms of sectors we are working on projects for one of the UK’s favourite Italian food brands, Europe's largest frozen food company, a business school in Belgium and a Gluten Free foods manufacturer in Speke.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to the salary, we want to help you achieve ambitions for both you and the business, so will work with you to develop your skills and learning. Be that with specific technical courses (D&AD, DBA, The Guardian courses, Writing courses, etc.) that you want to attend, design lectures or taking inspiration from the latest exhibitions or events.
In terms of time we also loved it when we had a duvet day a year to take when we just needed to rest and knew that we had a light day. At Christmas we also offer a shopping day in December, one day in the week where you can buy everything and get it out of your system. We’ve all been there!
If any, or all of the above, sounds interesting then please get in touch. If not then pass this on to someone you know who is awesome.
We simply want to know what you want next in your career move. Email your CV to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org