Senior Designer (Full Time)
You have a jaw-dropping portfolio and your love for design craft will only be matched by your passion for delivering big ideas across brand campaigns, digital and FMCG/CPG packaging projects for our global clients.
Managing multiple projects doesn’t faze you, you’re comfortable multi-tasking and hitting the brief and budget every time.
You’re an excellent communicator, equally adept at bringing on the next Junior Designer, as presenting to clients and leaving a lasting impression.
You enjoy the ride (having fun along the way) and you’re calm under pressure. A proactive doer and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to support your peers.
To be successful you’ll need to have:
- Proven experience of leading design projects, large and small, from start to finish
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional ideas and craft skills across brand and packaging
- Great knowledge and understanding of print and production techniques
- Confidence articulating ideas to both peers and clients
- Awesome attention to detail, ensuring you check your work before sharing with the client services team
- Solid communication skills to deliver constructive feedback and mentor more junior members of the team
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive salary and 24 days holiday, we invest in learning and development for all employees, working with you to identify opportunities that will benefit your personal and professional development e.g. mentoring, industry training courses, conferences and events.
Additional perks include flexible working, an Employee Assistance Programme to provide professional health and wellbeing support, annual flu vaccinations and eye care vouchers.
We are a creative agency founded by seasoned brand professionals with an enviable global client list. We specialise in brand design, strategy and innovation; our mission being to help challenger brands feel familiar, and established brands feel fresh again.
If you think you would be great addition to the Brandon team, please send our Studio Manager, Anna an introductory email telling us why you? Why us? Your salary expectations CV, and portfolio.