Senior Packaging Designer (Full Time)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Packaging Designer with proven experience of packaging design. Someone committed to delivering a huge impact on a dynamic, young brand agency.
You’ll know the FMCG/CPG world inside-out and have an awesome portfolio that demonstrates your skill and creativity to refresh established brands for growth, and success at bringing new brands to life.
We need a clear thinker that can deliver big ideas and simple, stunning brand design. Someone that has the experience and determination to drive creativity forward to the next level.
It is vital that you are an excellent communicator, equally adept at bringing on the next Junior Designer, as you are presenting to a Marketing Director and leaving a lasting impression.
Ultimately, we’re a team of doers, so are looking for someone that isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in and support their peers.
The ability to cope under pressure (and have some fun along the way) is a pre-requisite for life in our fast-paced agency.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful you’ll need to:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to lead and direct other designers, and in time build up your own team of designers.
- Be able to articulate your big ideas clearly at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Be happy sketching your ideas before taking to the Mac.
- Be highly experienced in Adobe Creative suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). Digital experience is a bonus.
- Have proven knowledge of design principles and experience of packaging.
- Possess almost fanatical attention to detail, and an appreciation of design craft to ensure consistently top-notch finishing to all creative output.
- Be well organized with good progress reporting skills.
- Be able to build and maintain strong client relationships.
We are a creative agency founded by seasoned brand professionals (ex-Elmwood, Brand Union, Frost* & Landor Associates). We specialise in brand strategy, design and innovation; our mission being to help challenger brands feel familiar, and established brands feel fresh again.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive salary, we invest in training for all employees, working with you to identify courses that will benefit your personal and professional development. Be that with specific technical courses (D&AD, DBA, The Guardian courses, writing courses, etc.), design lectures or taking inspiration from the latest exhibitions or events.
Additional perks include an Employee Assistance Programme, flu vaccinations, complimentary fresh fruit, snacks, great coffee and a well-stocked beer fridge!
If you think you would be great addition to the Brandon team, please send our Office Manager Anna an introductory email telling us why you? Why us? Your salary expectations and importantly, your portfolio.